Terms of delivery and reservation of advance payment
We are entitled to partial deliveries, as far as this is reasonable for you.
(1) The delivery period is currently approximately fifteen (15) working days, unless otherwise agreed. It begins - subject to the provision in paragraph 3 - with the conclusion of the contract.
(2) In the case of orders from customers with their place of residence or business abroad or in the case of justified indications of a risk of non-payment, we reserve the right to deliver only after receipt of the purchase price plus shipping costs (advance payment reservation). If we make use of the advance payment reservation, we will inform you immediately. In this case, the delivery period begins with payment of the purchase price and shipping costs.
Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices in our online store are gross prices including the statutory value added tax and do not include shipping costs.
(2) The shipping costs are indicated in our price quotations in our online store. The price including VAT and applicable shipping costs is also displayed in the order mask before you submit the order.
(3) If we fulfill your order according to § 4 para. 1 by partial deliveries, you will only incur shipping costs for the first partial delivery. If the partial deliveries are made at your request, we will charge shipping costs for each partial delivery.
(4) If you effectively revoke your contractual declaration in accordance with § 3, you may, subject to the statutory requirements, demand reimbursement of any costs already paid for shipment to you (delivery costs) (cf. on other consequences of revocation § 3 para. 3).