Right of withdrawal
(1) If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you shall have a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of revocation pursuant to Section 1, you shall bear the regular costs of the return shipment.
(3) In all other respects, the provisions set out in detail in the following cancellation policy shall apply to the right of cancellation.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us [LatAI GmbH, Görresstraße 34, 80798 Munich, info(at)latai.de] by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
- End of the cancellation policy
(4) The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts
(a) for the delivery of goods that have been manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for return due to their nature or can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded,
(b) for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software, provided that you have unsealed the delivered data carriers.