Terms of service
Terms Of Service
Terms Of Service for e-commerce and online shopping
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter: GTC) apply to all contracts concluded via our online store between us, the
Görresstraße 34, 80798 Munich, Germany
Managing director: Till Neumeier, Luca Setili
Local Court Munich, HRB 259130
and you as our customer. The GTC apply regardless of whether you are a consumer, entrepreneur or merchant.
(2) All agreements made between you and us in connection with the purchase contract result in particular from these terms and conditions of sale, our written order confirmation and our declaration of acceptance.
(3) The version of the GTC valid at the time of conclusion of the contract shall be authoritative.
(4) We do not accept any deviating terms and conditions of the customer. This shall also apply if we do not expressly object to their inclusion.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation and advertising of articles in our online store do not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(2) By sending an order via the online store by clicking the button "order subject to payment", you place a legally binding order. 21 You are bound to the order for a period of two (2) weeks after placing the order; your right to revoke your order, if any, pursuant to § 3 shall remain unaffected.
(3) We shall immediately confirm receipt of your order placed via our online store by e-mail. Such an e-mail does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order unless, in addition to the confirmation of receipt, the acceptance is declared at the same time.
(4) A contract shall only be concluded when we accept your order by means of a declaration of acceptance or by delivering the ordered items.
(5) We can only consider orders for deliveries abroad if they exceed a minimum order value. The minimum order value can be found in the price information provided in our online store.
(6) If the delivery of the goods ordered by you is not possible, for example because the corresponding goods are not in stock, we refrain from a declaration of acceptance. In this case, a contract is not concluded. We will inform you of this immediately and refund any consideration already received without delay.
§ 3 Right of revocation
(1) If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you shall have a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of revocation pursuant to Section 1, you shall bear the regular costs of the return shipment.
(3) In all other respects, the provisions set out in detail in the following cancellation policy shall apply to the right of cancellation.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us [LatAI GmbH, Görresstraße 34, 80798 Munich, info(at)latai.de] by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
- End of the cancellation policy
(4) The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts
(a) for the delivery of goods that have been manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for return due to their nature or can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded,
(b) for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software, provided that you have unsealed the delivered data carriers.
§ 4 Terms of delivery and reservation of advance payment.
We are entitled to partial deliveries, as far as this is reasonable for you.
(1) The delivery period is currently approximately fifteen (15) working days, unless otherwise agreed. It begins - subject to the provision in paragraph 3 - with the conclusion of the contract.
(2) In the case of orders from customers with their place of residence or business abroad or in the case of justified indications of a risk of non-payment, we reserve the right to deliver only after receipt of the purchase price plus shipping costs (advance payment reservation). If we make use of the advance payment reservation, we will inform you immediately. In this case, the delivery period begins with payment of the purchase price and shipping costs.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices in our online store are gross prices including the statutory value added tax and do not include shipping costs.
(2) The shipping costs are indicated in our price quotations in our online store. The price including VAT and applicable shipping costs is also displayed in the order mask before you submit the order.
(3) If we fulfill your order according to § 4 para. 1 by partial deliveries, you will only incur shipping costs for the first partial delivery. If the partial deliveries are made at your request, we will charge shipping costs for each partial delivery.
(4) If you effectively revoke your contractual declaration in accordance with § 3, you may, subject to the statutory requirements, demand reimbursement of any costs already paid for shipment to you (delivery costs) (cf. on other consequences of revocation § 3 para. 3).
§ 6 Terms of payment and set-off and right of retention
(1) The purchase price and the shipping costs shall be paid within two (2) weeks of receipt of our invoice at the latest.
(2) You can choose to transfer the purchase price and the shipping costs to our account stated in the online store, give us a direct debit authorization or pay by EC/Maestro or credit card. In the case of a direct debit authorization or payment by EC-/Maestro- or credit card, we will initiate the debit of your account at the earliest at the time stipulated in paragraph 1. A direct debit authorization granted shall also apply to further orders until revoked.
(3) You are not entitled to offset against our claims unless your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed. You shall also be entitled to offset against our claims if you assert notices of defects or counterclaims from the same purchase contract.
(4) As the purchaser, you may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim arises from the same purchase contract.
§ 7 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) We shall be liable for material defects or defects of title of delivered items in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 et seq. BGB. The limitation period for statutory claims for defects is two years and begins with the delivery of the goods.
(2) Any seller's warranties given by us for certain items or manufacturer's warranties granted by the manufacturers of certain items shall be in addition to the claims for material defects or defects of title within the meaning of para. 1. Details of the scope of such warranties shall be set out in the warranty conditions which may be enclosed with the items.
§ 9 Liability
(1) We shall be liable to you in all cases of contractual and non-contractual liability in the event of intent and gross negligence in accordance with the statutory provisions for damages or reimbursement of futile expenses.
(2) In other cases, we shall only be liable - unless otherwise stipulated in para. 3 - in the event of a breach of a contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which you as the customer may regularly rely (so-called cardinal obligation), limited to compensation for the foreseeable and typical damage. In all other cases, our liability shall be excluded subject to the provision in para. 3.(3) Our liability for damages arising from injury to life, body or health and under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected by the above limitations and exclusions of liability.
§ 10 Copyrights
We have copyrights to all pictures, films and texts published in our online store. A use of the images, movies and texts, is not permitted without our express consent.
§ 11 Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If you have placed the order as a consumer and have your habitual residence in another country at the time of your order, the application of mandatory legal provisions of this country shall remain unaffected by the choice of law made in sentence 1.
(2) If you are a merchant and have your registered office in Germany at the time of the order, the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the Seller's registered office. Otherwise, the applicable statutory provisions shall apply to the local and international jurisdiction.
(3) Dispute resolution: The EU Commission has created an Internet platform for online dispute resolution. The platform serves as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online purchase contracts. More information is available at the following link:
We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.